Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ipsy August 2013

This months Ipsy is another great month- the makeup bag is purple and really cute! the makeup bags are a great size for carrying keys and a lippie. Since I can't bring my purse in my work area I use one of my Ipsy makeup bags to keep my cell phone and keys with me :)
This months theme is Glamour Academy. I saw some blogs post some sneak peeks and was excited (but did not expect one myself!) to see a sample of the new UD Revolutionary Lipstick. I received 69 which is a beautiful bright red! I only swatched it on my arm but love it. It took quite a few wipes to remove - which means it probably has great lasting power. Also included was Mica Shimmer powder in Bronze. One swipe showed up beautifully- I can even use this for the décolleté area before a night out.
There was a Pixi Lash Booster mascara- girl can never have enough mascaras! I love the few Pixi products I've tried and look forward to trying this one. I'm not a huge fan of the Smashbox photo finish primer- may gift this one. Last but not least Michael Todd Pumpkin Facial mask. I've seen this brand mentioned in many of my favorite blogs so I was excited they included this one! My oily skin will not let up in this sweltering heat- its been acting up and I'm getting spots more than usual (but that's probably due to stress).
I'm so happy with this months Ipsy!

2 comments: