Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas List (and ideas!) 2012

I'm not doing much christmas shopping but still like to have a look and see pretty new things! I've seen plenty of christmas lists and gift ideas on other blogs and picked a few of my favorites-that I'd love to own and gift;)

  1. Lush Xmas Gift set. LOVE Lush. Pretty sure anyone would love to get any goodies from Lush, they have everything from bath bobs to body wash and even a new line of cosmetics!
  2. Jewelry doesn;t have to be expen$ive;) This beautiful black stone necklace is $20 at Forever 21. Forever 21 is a great place to find lots of stocking stuff: handbags, socks, shoes and scarves!
  3. Sephora Favorites Gift sets!! I love these...I picked the Glow set but would greatly accept;) any set from them. LOVE Sephora!!
  4. Nail Polish!! I'm, 30-something and I LOVE getting nail polish as a gift. my mom loves getting nail polish as a gift! OPI always has these great mini sets throughout the year. This 007 has so many pretty picks! 
What's on your christmas list? Any other good ideas for gifts I'm missing? Happy Holidays xx

Christmas List (and ideas!) 2012


1 comment:

  1. The skyfall collection is beautiful! I also had it on my Christmas list but my friends refused to buy it for me because they know I have too much nailpolish already!

    ReplyDelete