Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Shopping the friends stash

The best thing about visiting friends that love makeup as much as I do Is having a peek and getting to swatch and try on colors and products I don't have (but now want!). Although I had already done up my face with foundation, powder, mascara and a bit of blush, I still wanted to play makeup! So off I went- searching and dipping (clean fingers of course!) here and there. I now have a longer wish list! My friend has a beautiful collection of benefit products I'd never tried before such as Lemonaid (which is a color correcting eyelid primer), cha cha tint (gorgeous color- much too light for me) she also had two MAC shades I'd not ever owned or seen much, but now am in love and Want them both ASAP! Since I already had a full face of makeup undecided to add a bit of Dollymix to my cheeks (pigmentation is amazing!) One swipe showed up nicely- I did use a couple extra swipes as I wanted it to show in pictures. After that it was onto MAC Speed Dial which is a beautiful blue based bubblegum pink ( at least on my NC42 skin). How I've not own either of these gorgeous gems is beyond me! I will be getting Speed dial as my next B2M:) Oh and Dollymix- it will be mine!!
Has anyone tried these two beauties out? Do you ever go to a friends and play makeup?
L to R: Dollymix blush, Speed Dial Lip stick
above products in action (taken with instagram filter-love those filters. makes me look airbrushed;)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too Roz! I had 6 recyclables and b2m'ed tonight! I couldn't wait!! I'm going to a wedding tomorrow and wanted to wear it:))

      Delete
  2. This is a great post, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete